Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HELLOOOOO

Hello, hello. Busy, busyness. Thoughts are turning towards the upcoming show season, and hence my little blog will be filled with what else? Horse stories. Yay! Hmmmm I like that. Horse Stories.

In today's Horse Story, there is nothing entirely new, except that I confess that I realized yesterday that yesterday was the deadline to submit Little Mama's and Fab's Declaration of Intent forms for the NAJC. I scrambled. It required LM making two trips to the office, but it got done.

Meanwhile, whatever Fabulous did to his foot seems to be getting better. Dr. M checked him out, treated him, and told LM to rest him for a week. Seems to have done the trick (crossing fingers). So onto the training, and the shows. First up: April 10 and 11, Conyers, Georgia.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! Not because i am going but because it is exciting!!! I can't wait for her to kick some DQ butts!!

    ReplyDelete