Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little Bits of Stuff

I do apologize for the absence of posts.  I know I owe you a book review.  The fact is, I haven't finished the book.  Real (effing) Life has gotten in the way (again).  I will let you in on this however, "Life With My Sister Madonna" is a veritable Christopher Ciccone bitchfest.  And frankly, there isn't a whole lotta info I didn't already know.    

Switching gears to a totally unrelated topic, last night I enjoyed a night of margaritas on the patio at Camino with several of the lovely barn ladies.  It was so good to see my dear friend Leanne, who I hadn't had a chance to hang out with in awhile.  As well as the sweet Tara, my little Sarah, hilarious Katie, Shannon, and the Boss. Poor Boss is a bit under the weather.  (sad face)

FYI...Hilarious Katie takes all of Little Mama's pictures, and they're gorgeous, and that's why I love her.  Oh, and I also love her because she endured four hours in my truck with my dad at the wheel driving like a maniac in the pouring rain to Hamilton, Georgia.  I can't even count the number of times we came close to severe personal injury that night.  


1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT TRIP!!!! OMG....so funny! My eyes are tearing up right now because i am laughing so hard! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete