Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm back! Maybe...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I haven't posted in forever. Where to begin. Hmmmmm. Let's see. I think I'll tell you about yesterday. Yesterday was about as good of a Sunday as it gets. Little Mama and I lazily drank coffee, browsed the internet, and watched some Paula Deen on the Food Network. Paula was at her finest. She taught us how to make doughnuts from canned biscuit dough.

Feeling inspired, the girl and I scanned our Southern Livings mags and made our way to Publix. I made maque choux and she made pimiento cheese. We spent the afternoon chopping, grating, and mixing while listening to a Glee soundtrack.

The Daddy worked on a little project of his own, and spent his afternoon with a few cans of Mediterranean Blue Rustoleum and an old metal chair. The results of which made me so happy.

We wrapped up the evening with a little yardwork and True Blood. A truly good day.

Back to work. I'll update about Fab and our newest addition tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment